COUNTRY COTTAGE IRISH PUB DESIGN
The country cottage style of Irish pub design derives from the traditional stone and thatch roofed cottages of rural Ireland. These small abodes were built of quarried stone, roughly plastered and white washed walls with stone flagged floors and exposed ceiling rafters.
These pubs were typically furnished with wooden benches, settle-seats and trestle tables surrounding a large open fireplace with a kettle on the boil.
Why choose the 'Country Cottage' Irish Pub Design?
- Rustic & authentic Irish furnishing
- Elements of rural Ireland
- Custom Irish Pub designed to suit its final location
- Dedicated Guinness designers
- Option to import original Irish decorative items